You’ll find affordable quality solutions for all of your home healthcare needs. With a full range of medical equipment and supplies, Mobility Medical Equipment will provide you with both superior products and a knowledgeable staff.
- Motability is a registered charity which helps disabled people of all ages to have the freedom to get around.
- Each year it awards grants in excess of £2 million.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Those in receipt of the higher rate mobility component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS).
- Children from five years of age and non-drivers who receive the correct allowance can also apply for cars as passengers.
WHAT DOES MOTABILITY OFFER?
Contract hire of a new car, or hire purchase to:
- buy a new car
- buy a quality used car
- buy a powered wheelchair or scooter
- A national network of Motability Accredited First Class. Suppliers offers a wide range of cars, wheelchairs and scooters.
- Look for the Motability sign.
Write to –
Motability, Warwick House, Roydon Road, Harlow, Essex CM19 5PX
Tel 01279 635999